Wednesday, July 20, 2011

India Celebrates after local Tv channel "PkTv" announces Larissa Riquelme ka swayam'war'

India Celebrates after local Tv channel "PkTv" announces Larissa Riquelme ka swayam'war'


Creator's Masterpiece Larissa Riquelme lets the cat among the pigeons, larissa tells jaggu that there is big surprise in store for the her fans, She whispers "I am going to choose my bridegroom" , after hearing this news, with all dogs ear's accuracy, all eligible and ineligible country Men have started lining up the Tv Channel's head office for participation.

jaggu asked larissa, behind the motive of choosing india as a destination, she replies "I am lucky to have india, as there is officially 10 millions bachelors (forget abt un-official estimates) in waiting with just 4 million girls ratio, so there is a lot risk reward ratio in my favour, i am interested in beating the record of even Madonna who dated and married only just 7 men ."

she further added "I have seen many people from all over the world who don't have a thing to show off. Here I felt that all the grooms were honest, genuine and caring. So I feel lucky to be part of the Swayamavar."

meet the some of the participants brooms..err..grooms
Khujesh Paanwala
Age: 70
Profession: businessman from sabji mandi, delhi
Why he wants to marry: I appreciate Larissa's honesty and her communication skills. I admire her love the way she dances in stadiums. I think larissa cannot find a better groom than me.


Juna Bhanghaarwaala
Age: 57
Profession: Antique seller
Hails from: Mumbai

according to juna bhai, Larissa's seems to very bold and strong, but no one understands the (ancient)child-like innocence within her like I do.



Maar Chaakubhai
Age: 30
Profession: Works in crime industry.
Hails from: Rampur

I fell in love with Larissa when I saw her poster at local dance bar. Larissa is a woman, who has a "clean heart" and is a very good dancer. For me, distance between the couple does not matter. Larissa is one of the most genuine persons and that's what attracts me to her. I do not care about her name or fame.


Undisclosed source reveals, “Such a show was originally planned with Bobby Darling but channel Tv backed out at the last minute fearing the backlash from Man-kind at large."

meanwhile Showbiz's first family has welcomed the reality show by showing their emotion.

In the end, Larissa tells "Big Hugs" to Fans for forthcoming show in her style.

2 comments :

r m said...

Good Morning Jaggubhai!
Bachelorhood is one area where unofficial numbers are less than official. :)

niftyxl said...

gudafternoon rakeshbhai LOL .. :)

Popular Posts for last 7 days

All Time Popular Posts