Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Letter to our Beloved

Dear Sir,

First let me say that I’m a huge fan of yours. As CEO, you always seem to be there when needed. The perfect Stake sale news, Annual GM, and you’re even around at the chirstmas holidays in IFCI tower.

However, lately I’ve been wondering about your intentions. While I want to believe that you have my(shareholder's) best interests at heart, I feel that your influence has led to some unwise consequences:

1. Communication:While I agree with you that communication is important, I question the attitude that any conversation after 5 p.m. can have much serious substance/necessity/next trading day. Especially when I know, for a fact, Market DO NOT want to hear from u during the day, let alone all hours of the night.

2. Rumours: Now, you know I love a good return on Investment. But, why do you suggest that I sell zesty IFCI shares at throwaway price along with a delicious ROI for some stale rumour (washed down & topped off with a stale Kit Kat from your bland canteen)? I’m an eclectic Investor, but I think you went too far this time.

3. Clumsiness: Unless you’re subtly trying to tell us that we need to do more yogashanas to improve my patience level with you, I see NO need to hammer this the scrip home to fall down by circulating stale news. It’s completely unnecessary, and the black & blue marks that appear on my portfolio mysteriously the next day are beyond my thinking and apprehension. Similarly, it should never take me more than 5 seconds to get the stock out from my portfolio, but sensing the tremendous hidden value inside the Towers and beyond one's Imagination I cannot do so.

4. Furthermore: These Stale Sale rumours have GOT to stop! This is getting ridiculous. I know a little penance for previous dissipation may be in order. But, the 5 p.m. hangover is completely unacceptable. My entire day is shot. I ask that if the proper precautions are taken (like proper Communication to potential Investors,FM’s permission, aspirin to shareholders) prior to going to Sale process or not, the rumour should be minimal and in no way interfere with my portfolio.

Dear Sir, I have enjoyed our partnership for some months now and would like to ensure that we remain on good terms. You’ve been the invoker of great stories, the provocation for much laughter on my blog and the needed companion when I just don’t know what to do with the extra money in my pockets.

In order to continue this partnership, I ask that you carefully review my grievances above and address them immediately. I will look for an answer no later than next AGM. As per your terms and conditions on your possible solutions. And hopefully we can continue this fruitful partnership.

Thank you,
Your Shareholder

P.s:More Tips for Improvement for this letter are appreciated from fellow shareholders...

No comments :

Popular Posts for last 7 days

All Time Popular Posts