Tuesday, December 25, 2007

10 things that I surely don’t want to hear

I get scared just thinking about going for stake sale, these are 10 things that I surely don’t want to hear u …
10.Has anyone seen my watch?
9.Come back with that! Bad Dog!
8.Wait a minute, if this is your bid price , then what’s that?
7.Hand me that shares… uh… thingy over there.
6.Damn, there go the bidders again…
5.Everybody stand back! I lost my way to tower!
4.What do you mean, he’s not Investor?
3.Let’s hurry, I don’t want to miss “Bay Watch”
2.Oops! I forgot to ask the FM abt sale.

And the number one thing I don’t want to hear…
1.Who are you?

3 comments :

Baron said...

Hey Genius I wanted to ask "who are you" lol

niftyxl said...

me? i m shareholder,how abt u? ROFL...

Baron said...

I am A wannabe share operator.....lol then i'll make you hold the shares for a long long time, rofl

Popular Posts for last 7 days

All Time Popular Posts