Friday, December 07, 2007

The Leave Application:
An employee applied for leave as follows:
"Since I have to go to my broker to sell my Teledata shares along with my wife,please sanction me one-week leave."

Another Teledata Investor applied for half day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return , please grant me half day casual leave"

A leave letter to the Boss from Teledata investor a day before its Relisting on Exchange:
"As I am Invested in teledata,I am suffering from headache.I request you to leave me today"

Teledata News
According to unrelated company sources,Teledata Informatics Limited is going to inform Exchanges,that it intends to discover oil and gas below its esteemed headquarters.

Since The company does not foresee any business future or any income in present operative sector because of its poor investor confidence and it feels that the provision is made in selling remaining shares in the company in open market in respect of its compensation towards its directors and staff.

hence here more information is awaited.watch this space for more.

P.s:Dear Teledata shareholders, these jokes are released to keep your sense of humour intact till and after,the shares are listed on the Exchanges.

No comments :

Popular Posts for last 7 days

All Time Popular Posts